GEMA is handled centrally by us if the venue does not already pay GEMA fees as a lump sum. There are two ways of registering events with GEMA:
- You send us the data and we report it online to GEMA.
- You register yourself and name us as the organiser.
1. We report
In order to be able to report events subject to GEMA, please write us the following data to email@example.com:
- Type of event (live music/DJ/theatre performance/…)
- Time from to
- Seating capacity at the venue
- Was there intermission music between the main acts?
- Name of the event
- Name of the artist
- Name of the venue
- Address of the venue
- A set list of the songs played
- Song name
- Name of the band/artist
Please refrain from sending us the completed GEMA PDFs. This makes our work more difficult, as we can’t copy anything out of them and then have to type everything by hand. A simple email answering the above points is sufficient.
2. You register yourself
Alternatively, you can register the events yourself. Enter Neustadt Art Kollektiv e.V. as the organiser with the GEMA number 7010142213.
GEMA sends mail to me
If GEMA sends you mail asking for registration, please refer to us (Neustadt Art Kollektiv e.V., Gema number 7010142213).
If you have any questions, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.